Patients & Families
We are committed to working closely with physicians, researchers and affected families throughout the lifecycle of our development programs in the interest of the larger patient and medical communities.
The following organizations provide educational resources related to fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP) and support research to help families living with these and other rare diseases.
- Asociación Española de Fibrodisplasia Osificante Progresiva
- Canadian FOP Network
- FOP Australia
- FOP Brazil
- FOP China
- FOP E.V.
- FOP France
- FOP Friends
- FOP Italia
- FOP Malaysia
- FOP Poland
- FOP Russia
- FOP Serbia
- FOP Stichting Nederland
- FOP Sverige
- Fundación FOP
- International Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva Association (IFOPA)
- South African FOP Association
Clementia is working to raise awareness for MO. We joined together with several individuals to develop a video highlighting their life with MO.
The following organizations provide educational resources related to multiple osteochondromas (MO) and support research to help families living with these and other rare diseases.
- Associazione Conto Alla Rovescia (ACAR)
- Asociación Española OsteoCondromas Múltiples Congénitos (AEOMC)
- L’Association de la Maladie des exostoses multiples (AMEM)
- HME-MO Vereniging Nederland
- MHE Coalition
- Multiple Kartilaginare Exostosen – Germany
- The MHE Research Foundation
- HME – The New Generation, UK
LETTERS TO OUR PATIENT COMMUNITY
Dear Patients & Caregivers
In my last letter to you, I quoted a passage saying that the tiniest thread can be twisted into an unbreakable cord. I feel that this is what we are achieving together!
CEO & Founder